Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anne of Green Gables: 2 Printables

“Dear old world', she murmured, 'you are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you.” 

“True friends are always together in spirit. (Anne Shirley)” 


 - Both Quotes from "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maude Montgomery

We had a beautiful rainstorm hit us tonight. They are rare here, and so when one hits, we run outside quickly to breathe in the fresh smell of water on parched earth. I told my middle munchkin to sniff the air, and she made a little piggy nose and snort noise, but then her eyes opened wide, and I knew she could smell what I could: a miracle. 
The first printable is in honor of this night's lovely weather.



The second is just a fantastic sentiment of Anne's, and I decided to go for a more modern look just for kicks :)



Have a lovely Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the printable. I love that quote. I've already used it today. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blog..I love Anne..love all the printables and ideas you have!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...